● Assets stored in the wallets of the players.
● Retention of copyright by the user.
● The property is not linked to a game.
● Creative authorship is immutable.
● Assets stored in gaming systems.
● Copyright is limited and objects can be modified by third parties.
● The property is tied to the game.
● Creative authorship is difficult to prove.
● Less possibility of fraud thanks to blockchain record keeping technology.
● Server-based transactions.
● High possibility of fraud (13% average).
● Creators will receive 100% of the selling price they set for their creations.
● Multiple creators can automatically share payments and income automatically.
● Creators receive partial payment for items they sell.
● Ownership is limited to a single player entity.
● Blockchain allows asset sharing between users for collaboration.
● The centralized system limits the colaboration.
● All operations are controlled by third parties.